Thanks to President Trump’s latest executive order, there’s panic across every administrative agency in Washington
“Executive Order on Creating Schedule F In The Excepted Service." Behind that bland title lurks an earthquake that may finally break the permanent bureaucracy’s stranglehold on federal politics and bring more accountability to the American government.
The directive strips long-held civil service protections from employees whose work involves policymaking, allowing them to be dismissed, much like the political appointees who come and go with each administration.
Civil service experts and union leaders estimated anywhere from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands in a workforce of 2.1 million could be effected.
In theory, the federal bureaucracy is a subset of the Executive branch. Its purpose is to act as the President’s agent in carrying out the laws that Congress passes. Also, in theory, the people working in the federal bureaucracy act strictly without partisanship.
In fact, those theories are malarky. Over the past four years, we’ve learned that agency employees believe themselves to be an unaccountable fourth branch of government.
There’s yet another problem with the federal bureaucracy: It acts as an unelected legislature. Congress has repeatedly ceded to administrative agencies the power to dictate how businesses and individuals can function in America ,, and the administrative agencies aren’t answerable to anybody.
These unfettered administrative agencies, collectively, are the Swamp. The Swamp’s members have attempted a coup against the White House; they have set up an internal resistance against their constitutional boss, President Trump; and they have actively harassed people who don’t toe the Democrat party line.
READ IT ALL
OH BY THE WAY .. here’s the deal about this executive order: If Trump is reelected, the order will eventually go into effect, and Trump will finally be given a free hand to clean out the Swamp, getting rid of partisan actors, and keeping in place employees who are dedicated to working for the American people.
However, if Biden is elected, he will immediately rescind this executive order. You can then expect the Swamp to grow even more powerful in an administration that has as its primary goal expanding the government into every area of American life.
- Think about the federal government using mandates for enforced national COVID-19 compliance rules. Think about USDA (Dept of Agriculture) and OSHA federal inspections for social distancing (etc) in all businesses, not just restaurants.
- Think about the COVID-19 regulatory and compliance system and what political beneficiaries stand to gain.
- Think about how the Dept. of Labor (complaint division) can be weaponized against political opposition based on arbitrary inspections under the guise of employee health and safety…. using federal COVID compliance rules.
- Think about the larger Green New Deal (goals and objectives), and then contrast those objectives while aligning an overlay map of how federal COVID mitigation rules can be applied as a back door to the EXACT SAME objective.
- Far, far, far, beyond masks…. Workspaces being forced to be redesigned. New rules on labor density. New rules on labor proximity. New rules on uniforms. New rules on hand-washing stations. New rules on sick pay, shift hours, time-off when a COVID infection is detected in the workplace.
Think about everything from rules on surfaces, to rules on packaging, to rules on ALL business operations as an outcome of federal regulatory policy under the guise of CVOID-19 mitigation. OSHA, Labor, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy, Education, Housing, Health and Human Services, and even federal building permits… the entire regulatory system and compliance network.
As you watch this video from Biden’s campaign today it is important to remember state government officials have already moved to define “essential businesses” and “essential workers” during the forced shut-downs. That is going to become a bigger issue downstream; however, for now just watch closely what Joe Biden is saying here
READ MORE -