"If that really were the case, then the Left would not be importing millions upon millions of illiterate foreign peasants to boost the Democrat voter rolls - that is when they're not rigging elections to get the "right outcome" - or using the cover of a viral pandemic to strangle small business and "the middle class" in order to turn them into a permanent underclass dependent upon government and institute a command and control economy, or foment racial and ethnic strife to keep down close to two-thirds of the population who are not on board with "fundamental transformation."
If this country and society were so horrendous, Saul Alinsky would never have become a thing. The central tenet of Rules for Radicals is lying and deception to gain political advantage .. intended to make you doubt your beliefs and to give the appearance that the Leftist worldview was in the majority and ascendant here in the nation formerly known as the United States of America. Karl Marx invented the notion of "false consciousness" to explain why people who are flourishing in a prosperous, open society only think that they are flourishing and prosperous when in reality they are slaves to the upper class.
By the end of 2019, President Trump's economic miracle had elevated so many blacks, Latinos and lower income people in general and in so doing absolutely crushed the myth of Democrat-Leftist economic policy that had kept them in misery for decades. Minority unemployment was at record lows along with a concomitant record number of same leaving the welfare and food stamp rolls.
The laughable clown show that was the Democrat primary season only underscored how totally out of touch that party had become with its base, an underclass of the poor and disenfranchised who in truth were only poor and disenfranchised because of decades of Democrat policy they had been duped into voting for. Cue the greatest psy-op warfare weapon of all time and then the arrest of George Floyd. And the rest as they say is history.
But it's a history that is still being written. In spite of it all, there is a vast SILENCED majority of people who know that what we are living through right now is wrong.
And that is why the Enemy is going pedal-to-the-metal to brainwash the next generation of children into hating themselves, their parents and their history ... while being given absolutely zero instruction in the basic skills that would make them independent, functioning, moral individuals - the exact opposite of what a communist totalitarian state needs to maintain power."
The Morning Report - By J.J. Sefton
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: "Some people thought James Burnham's identification of liberalism with civilization's suicide was hyperbolic. In light of American institutions' embrace of anti-Americanism, what would they say now?"
Slow-Motion Suicide of the West
- "Although it is nowhere stated on the official platform, the main goal of Joe Biden's domestic policy -- and perhaps the prime directive of his administration -- seems to be to ensure that the populist rebellion of 2016 is truly buried."
The Third Obama Term in a Chinese COVID-Battered World
- "When conservatives decry the advancement of critical race theory they should remember that it couldn't have happened without the support of the people they see in the mirror."
Critical Race Theory -- You Paid for It, You Got It
- Victor Davis Hanson: "The benchmarks of the Back Lives Matter and affiliated woke movements are overt racism, systemic untruth, and the hypocritical privilege of their elite architects."
The New Antiracism Is the Old Racism
- "Religion in America is hollowing out -- but impassioned appeals to moral authority permeate the media environment. Where do these value systems derive -- and where is all the fervent belief going?"
A New American Divinity -- Part I: Scientism
- "Those seem to be the facts of the case in the Bryant case, which means that under the standards set in the Floyd Policing Act, the officer, in that case, seems to have acted as they were trained and supposed to."Dem Rep. Demings: Appears Officer in Ma'Khia Bryant's Death "Responded as He Was Trained to Do"
- "The different treatment meted out in the deaths of Ashli Babbitt and Daunte Wright speaks volumes about a two-tiered American justice system."
A Tale of Two Shootings
- "Are you gonna try and stab somebody."
Police Officer Has a Savage Response To Heckler Asking If He'll "Kill Me Like Ma'Khia Bryant"
- "The willful distortion of incidents involving police and black Americans serves an extremist agenda."
Coddling Criminals Is a New Front in the War on the Middle Class
DEREK CHAUVIN SHOW TRIAL AFTERMATH
- "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."
Stunning Chauvin Juror Confession: I Was Worried About "Rioting and Destruction" and "People Coming to My House" To Protest Verdict
- "Convictions clearly handed down in an atmosphere of extreme racial prejudice."
Chauvin Trial: The Scottsboro Case in Whiteface
- This woman (alleged) is cancer.
Toxic Waste Dump Maxine Waters Blasts Critics For Getting "Mad" at Her Rhetoric "When Police Keep Killing Us"
- "We respect's everyone right to peacefully protest, but vandalism is not part of peaceful protest. We are working to de-escalate the situation to prevent further damage from occurring."
Protesters Block Traffic, Confront Police in New York City
- Larry Elder: "The man-bites-dog news appeal."
Derek Chauvin: The Great White Defendant
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- "Her thoughts on Trump and his supporters changed dramatically after she attended a Trump rally in Manchester New Hampshire, where she was able to see for herself that President Trump and his supporters were not racists or nazis."
Capitol Rally Attendee Says FBI Interviewed Her About Jan. 6 Tweets; Were Embarrassed About Having to Investigate "Stupid" Tips
- "This finding raises more questions about what USCP knew and what actions USCP took to confirm certain facts regarding Officer Sicknick's death before it released its January 7 statement."
Sen. Johnson to Capitol Police: Why Did Your Jan. 7 Press Statement Say Officer Sicknick Died "Due to Injuries?"
- "And the cozy relationship has even seen Facebook and Twitter censor perceived criticism of Cullors."
Capitalist Much? Big Tech Donated $7.5 Million to "Marxist" BLM Co-Founder
- Phyllis Chesler: "A mighty wind is powering this flag of identity, rending asunder all hope of unity, dividing citizen against citizen, making political alliances difficult if not impossible."
The Disunited Identities of America
- "Tony Collins, a construction contractor and former member of the Greensboro City Council's Zoning Commission, was ousted by a unanimous city council vote for ignoring Carrie Rosario's request to call her 'Dr. Carrie Rosario.'"
North Carolina Official Fired For "Exercising White Privilege" Because He Didn't Call a Black Woman "Doctor"
- "The invoice is coming and it's going to be big."
Portland's Mayor Should Resign First
- "Revenge as compassion in Weimar America."
The Politics of Retribution and the Minority-Owned Business
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, AND OTHER CORRUPTION
- "By the standards used against Donald Trump, he certainly has."Has Joe Biden Committed Impeachable Offenses
OTHER DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- "Your tax dollars at work."
Raking It In: Kamala Harris Children's Book Distributed to Illegal Alien Children Detained By Biden Junta
- "Dark money group spent thousands to send Larry Krasner to Germany, Portugal amid deadly year."
Philly DA Enjoyed European Excursion as Homicides Spiked
- "The photos show just how close Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein got to one of the most powerful men in the world -- in the most powerful building."
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell Were Once White House Guests of Bill Clinton
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- "Despite their claims to probity, somehow, they just don't want anyone looking at that vote in Arizona too closely."
Fraud: Democrats Reveal Their Hand in Arizona Vote Recount
- "The Usual Suspects are lining up to do damage control after Abrams and other Democrats including President Joe Biden and Sen. Raphael Warnock helped stir up the toxic atmosphere surrounding the Georgia voting law that left the MLB little choice but to decide to move the game."
Media, Fact Checkers, Twitter All Rush to Tank Abrams' Rescue After MLB Boycott Backfires
- "The money skewed heavily toward PA's 'blue' counties."
Zuckerberg Funded 2020 Election Grants in at Least 21 Pennsylvania Counties
- He doesn't realize when he shits his Depends. And mandates are meaningless in dictatorships.
With Polling at 100 Days Will Joe Biden Finally Realize His Agenda Does Not Have a Mandate?
- "Prepare for an onslaught of articles with "first 100 days" in the title, as President Biden will be celebrating the landmark a bit early with a trip to Atlanta on Thursday."
It's Biden's "First 100 Days" Week
- "There's something unnerving about her laughing at completely inappropriate times."
Kamala Once Again Displays Signs of a Weird Personality Disorder
- "When we weigh a person's guilt or innocence, their actions alone are what should determine our final verdict."
Republicans Shouldn't Have Caved on "Hate Crimes"
- "A lot of us expected a much more conservative administration," the New York Democrat added. "It's been good so far," the congresswoman said. (terrific - jjs)
Titty Caca AOC Changes Tune and Praises Joe Biden's Infrastructure Proposal for Adopting Green New Deal-Like Polices
- David Reaboi: "Americans should know how this story emerged, who is really behind it, and in whose interest it remains for America First firebrands like Gaetz to disappear."
The Deep State Targets Matt Gaetz
- "While the Left is trying to tie this to white grievance and racism, the actual research doesn't bear that out. As always, one of the hottest hot takes comes from Johnathan Chait at the New York Intelligencer. The subtext to his headline is 'Guess why? because there are a lot of racists.'"
A Finding That Should Shock No One - "Anti-Racist" Messaging Makes Democrat Policies Less Popular
- "Who the Deplorables are and what they stand for can be summed up in one small but real world example."
What's in a Basket of Deplorables?
- "How ranked-choice voting could become a boon for conservatives -- and all New Yorkers."
Remaking the Mayoral Race
- "I was faced with a choice: leave New York or run for mayor."
Interview with NYC Mayoral Candidate Fernando Mateo: "Democrats Destroyed Our City"
- "The new congressional map is expected to cut into California's 45th district, currently held by Democratic Rep. Katie Porter, and bolster numbers in one or several of the surrounding districts in and around Orange County."
California Redistricting Could Aid GOP's Chances of Retaking House in 2022
- "Every time Democrats point a finger at conservatives, three other fingers point back at them."
Democrats Blaming Everyone Bu Themselves
- "A brief thought on reevaluating political dangers."
"Let It Run"
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- "Peter Strzok emailed his adulterous lover Lisa Page that he "squashed" [something redacted] 3 weeks after the murder. And other totally not suspicious stuff from the totally trustworthy FBI."
Following Court Order, FBI Uses Classic Friday Document Dump to Release Heavily Redacted Files on the Death of Seth Rich
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- "She is also behind the country's intense lockdown rollouts, arguing in favor of 'global maximum lockdown' and offering praise for the Chinese Communist Party on Twitter." (you don't say?! - jjs)
UK Govt's "Maximum" Lockdown Advocate Is Longtime Communist Party Member
- Today's No-Shit-Sherlock Dept. item.
Wuhan Lab Connected to Chinese Military, Documents Reveal
- "Simple statistical analysis should suffice for an informed [Chinese] COVID vaccination decision."
How to Make a Chinese COVID Vaccination Decision
- "...public health authorities are concerned because while one dose of vaccine offers some protection, two doses are needed to create a robust immune response to protect the body from one of several variants of [Chinese] COVID-19 that have been discovered in other countries."
Millions of People Are Skipping Out on the Second Dose of Vaccine
- "Three postulates point to rational alternatives for the pandemic's restrictions on civil liberties, and underlie an entirely new way of understanding the history of human conflict."
It's Not Fear Driving Chinese COVID-19 Panic. It's Disgust
- "Earlier this month Fauci struggled to explain how Texas defied his own predictions during an appearance on MSNBC, arguing at the time that there might be a 'lag.' Three weeks later, there's still no surge in cases in Texas."
Well, Now We Have Another Fauci Flip-Flop to Add to the List
- "International airline travel in the age of the mask Nazis."
Masks Are a Joke, But No One is Laughing
- "This is nonsense, of course. Only females can get pregnant, carry children, and (barring rare and unnatural hormone conditions) feed them at the breast. So, why insist on "people" instead of "women" who are pregnant or breastfeeding?"
CDC Uses Orwellian Woke Euphemism in Vaccine Guidelines
- "Boris Johnson has the whole nation going stir-crazy because of his [Chinese] COVID-19 protocols."
The Cruelty of Cutting Off Foreign Travel
- "All 27 member states will accept, unconditionally, all those who are vaccinated with vaccines that are approved by E.M.A. (European Medicines Agency)."
Americans Will Officially Need a Vaccine Passport for Travel to Europe In 2021
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: "Avoiding the dead end on J Street."
On Jew-Haters and Jewish Haters of Jews
- Robert Spencer: "Would a supporter of Israel really fill his foreign policy staff with those who hate the Jewish State?"
Biden's Team of Israel-Haters
- "Jamaal Bowman -- the House's newest anti-Semite."
The Squad's Newest Member
- "Dilawar Syed's affiliation with the BDS movement could hurt his confirmation."
Biden SBA Pick Serves on the Board of Anti-Israel Group
- "He is on the side of exploiting the weak."
Biden's Sham "Catholic Social Justice"
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- "The devices appear to be made out of pipes shaped like a mortar round. Those IEDs are then attached to commercial drones and then dropped from the air."
Mexican Cartels Weaponize Drones to Drop IEDs
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- "The popular social network has ties to the Chinese government."
Anti-Semitic TikTok Trend Fuels Violence in Jerusalem
- "When you can convince people racism is rampant, you ignite a flame of division and destruction that can only end with bodies on the ground and cities leveled."
Corporate Media and Other Race-Baiters Have Incited More Violence Than Trump Ever Did
- "Big Tech is wholly owned by the Left and they're using that power -- unprecedented in human history -- to muzzle any effective opposition."
How to Starve Big Tech
- "Whitaker, along with former Trump senior advisor Stephen Miller, chief of staff Mark Meadows, and more sit on the board of directors at America First Legal Foundation."
Former Trump AG Hashes America First "Counterweight" to Biden Junta, SPLC, and ACLU
- "Market-driven innovation is providing new outlets for free expression in an increasingly intolerant media environment."
Capitalist Havens of Free Speech
- "In America today the left no longer respects the right of individuals to donate anonymously to whatever cause or individuals they choose. No, you are only permitted to support leftwing causes, such as Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and every Democrat running for office. Give any of your money to anyone they disagree with or hate -- no matter how unjustly -- and you will be blacklisted, blackballed, destroyed, and hunted down like a rat."
Today's Blacklisted American: Police Officer Fired for Making Anonymous Donation to Another Man's Defense Fund
- "By resisting censorship from the government, corporations, or cancel mobs, we reaffirm the value of the freedoms won and cherished in centuries past."
Is Big Business Now a Greater Threat to Free Speech Than Government?
- "State's 48-hour waiting period is reinstated amid ongoing legal battle."
Supreme Court Ducks Emergency Appeal in Tennessee Abortion Case
- "The Christian groups appealed to the Supreme Court, asking the Court to take up the case because it presents an opportunity to clarify critical religious freedom issues after many cases involving the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic."
Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans Ask Supreme Court to Strike NY Abortion Mandate
- "It is curious how the Court's view of the maturity of minors ebbs and flows depending on the issue," Clarence Thomas noted.
Clarence Thomas Rips SCOTUS Double Standard On Teen Maturity: "Child" For Murderer vs. "Young Woman" for Abortion-Seeker
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- "Each year on this day, we remember the lives of all those who died in the Ottoman-era Armenian genocide and recommit ourselves to preventing such an atrocity from ever again occurring."
"We Honor Their Story": Biden Becomes First So-Called Quote-Unquote US "president" to Fully Recognize The Armenian Genocide
- "Israel immediately hit back, striking Hamas military targets that included rocket launchers."
Gaza Militants Fire Missiles Into Israel as Middle East Crisis Heightens
- "Relations between Biden and Vladimir Putin are getting (more) tense."
Does Biden Really Want War with Russia?
- "What if Iran doesn't actually plan to use a nuclear weapon?"
- "Apple paid two firms to lobby policymakers on the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act."
Apple, Retail Groups Continue Lobbying Congress On Chinese Slave Labor Bill
- "China is taking advantage of the West's Green obsessions to make serious geopolitical inroads into Africa."
China Funds Africa's Fossil Fuel Renaissance -- To Africa's and the World's Peril
- "It said nothing about the overthrow of a popularly-elected government, the arrest of its elected leaders, the detention and torture of thousands of civilians, and the deliberate gunning down of protesters in the streets."
ASEAN Nations Back Military in Myanmar Coup; Call For an End to Violence
- "This type of 'influence for votes' practice isn't limited to the United Nations."
How Venezuela Used Cheap Oil to Land a Spot on the U.N. Human Rights Council
- "Family members fear for lives of former Marines."
Escalating Tensions Between Russia and U.S. Imperil Wrongfully Imprisoned Americans
- "Iranian government corruption has created rampant poverty, inflation and unemployment for average Iranians."
Unbridled Corruption is the Cause of Widespread Poverty in Iran
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- "Dr. Xiaorong You worked with The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta as a principal engineer for global research at Coca-Cola from December 2012 through August 2017. She also served as a packaging application development manager for Eastman Chemical Company in Kingsport, granting her access to trade secrets belonging to additional companies such as Akzo-Nobel, BASF, Dow Chemical, PPG, Toyochem and Sherwin Williams."
Coca Cola Researcher Convicted For Stealing $120 Million In Trade Secrets
- "Our manufacturing system is insecure."
Exposing the Software Supply Chain Problem
- "Thousands of people filled Trocadero Plaza in Paris, in front of the Eiffel Tower, answering a call by Jewish associations and groups fighting antisemitism who say that justice has not been done. Other protests took place in Marseille, Lyon, Strasbourg, Bordeaux and elsewhere." (it does a heart good, all things considered - jjs)
French Protesters Demand Trial for Jewish Woman's Killer
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- "Keeping the number of justices at nine enshrined in the Constitution will prevent any political party from tampering with the court for political gain."
Bipartisan Group Seeks to Add Constitutional Amendment to Keep Supreme Court at Nine Justices
- "The GOP cannot make a case for fiscal conservatism when, almost to a member, they abandoned the principle during the Trump presidency. But Republican partisans and most voters have a very short memory. It's a new day and there's a new president who just happens to be from the other party. Who gives a flying fig about history or consistency?"
GOP Senators Want to Pick a Fight With Biden Over Debt Limit. Yes, Really.
- Daniel Greenfield: "There's no idea so insane that a leftist won't adopt it and taxpayers won't pay for it."
Maoist New York Goes to Pol Pot With Urban Agriculture
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Not before an aneurysm or an unplanned walk in Rock Creek Park...
Inflation Might Bring Down Biden: Republicans, Take Heed
- "The solution to avoiding serious inflation and exiting our country's debt problems is more complicated than many establishmentarians think."
Why It's Not Time To Freak Out About Inflation Yet
- "Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell does seem to be making one economic mistake after another."
Jerome Powell and the Coming Inflation
- "This would be the first time Congress raised the gas tax since 1993, all to ensure the smooth sailing of Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure package."
House Backs Regressive Tax to Fund Government Growth
- "The Biden [junta's] plans to double the tax rate on capital gains will prove costly to all Americans, not just the wealthy."
Stick It to the Rich
- "Some workers are staying home because they fear contracting the [Chinese] virus. Others are parents whose children are still stuck at home waiting for schools to open full time.But there is little doubt that the vast majority of workers are choosing not to work because they can collect as much or more in unemployment benefits as they were taking home while working."
Radical Democrats Want a Permanent Expansion of Unemployment Benefits
- "Even before the coronavirus hit, we were heading for a future where shopping malls and main streets would feature few stores, leaving Amazon as the only option. But [Chinese] COVID-19 put that process on steroids. We have to act now to stop it."
Let's Break Our Amazon Addiction and Save Local Small Businesses
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- "Technically, the charge is "Felony Embezzlement of Rented Property" which seems a might excessive. The charges were filed in March 2000."
Woman Faces Federal Felony Charges For Unreturned Movie Rental... From 21 Years Ago
- "Over 830 officers have already left the NYPD this year."
NYPD Officers Leaving in Droves, 75% Increase in Quitting or Retirement in 2020
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- "No longer on the drawing boards, leftist Critical Race Theory may be coming soon to a hospital and doctor near you."
Medical Racism -- Preferential Treatments for Blacks Over Whites -- is Here
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- "This is the latest in a series of proposals surrounding what Virginia sees as racial inequity in school." (wait, I thought melanin was a sign of being an ubermenschen - jjs)
Virginia Moves To Eliminate Advanced Math, Citing "Inequity"
- "Whether you call it 'critical race theory' or just plain woke insanity, it is a recipe for social upheaval and mental illness, not success."
US Kids Get Bad Marx; Chi-Com Kids Excel
- "Public school enrollment is declining nationwide, and it's not 'the pandemic.'"
Wokester Apocalypse: Public School Enrollment Plunges in California and Pretty Much Everywhere Else
- "It should be like that forever."
New York City Schools Are Reopening, But Aa Staggering Number of Students Are Still Out of the Classroom
- "This program, as described, was about free speech, not terrorism or violence. UC Merced in fact does sponsor and host events we believe will better understanding among people."
California College Distances Itself from Planned Event with Palestinian Terrorist
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- "Dire, way off-base predictions have been the hallmark of radical environmentalism for at least half a century."
We've Lost Count Of How Many "Last Chances" We've Had To Save The Planet
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with this story and some fantastic imagery of the gas giant's enigmatic feature.
Jupiter's Changing and Unchanging Great Red Spot
- Also, heading back to Mars, "The depression in this particular image is especially intriguing. It to me falls into my 'What the heck?!' category, for I can't imagine why among this terrain of polygons and pointed mesas there should suddenly be an irregularly shaped flat depression with a completely smooth floor that has no cracks at all."
Polygons and an Inexplicable Depression in Ancient Martian Crater
- Hell, a bunch of people will probably die on any given day riding the New York subway.
Elon Musk: "Bunch of People Will Probably Die" During Mars Mission
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- "The Oxford scientist-cum-professional atheist may be wrong about God, but he is right about transgenderism."
Richard Dawkins Is Right
- "The primary mission of the Global Methodist Church will be to make disciples of Jesus Christ..."
"Unchecked Defiance': Third-Largest Christian Denomination In U.S. Faces Potential Schism Over Homosexuality (schism, rhymes with j... - jjs)
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- "If anyone wants to watch an NBA game, don't come to Linnie's Pub."
Ohio Bar Bans NBA Games On TV Until LeBron James Is Thrown Out of the League
- Dennis Prager: "They're hated for making America and the West."
Whites Aren't Hated for Slavery
- "Howard Cosell was always looking out for athletes who had actual grievances and were unfairly persecuted. What would he think of today's woke crowd?"
Without Howard Cosell, Who Will Tell It Like It Is?
- Christian Toto: "Sober, laugh-free and woke on steroids, the annual snoozefest got even worse."
Pandemic Oscars -- One Big Yawn
- "Disabled comments on this tweet because they are too woke to care what you think."
Nickelodeon Jumps On The Woke CRT Bandwagon With "Environmental Racism" Video
- Hating white Americans, denying them the same sense of identity -- and thus dignity -- that is afforded to every other group is the point.
The Vanishing Anglo-Saxon
- "As long as we can still recognize irony, as long as we can still laugh, we can still have a constitution."
Humor Is Necessary for a Free Society
- "On the contradictions between woke elites' proclamations and their behavior."
Roth, His Biographer, and Liberal Hypocrisy
HITHER & YON
- "Ancestor research shows how connected our seemingly disparate lives are."
Extremely Far and Incredibly Close: A Genealogical Journey
- "They're rare these days, so enjoy them when they come."
The Strangeness of Being in a Good Mood
- "Venice is dying... Paradoxically this living Carnival may close down for good, a victim of ecological nightmares and economic paradoxes."
Death In Venice: Can Technology Keep Beloved Tourist City Alive?
- "A story of betrayal -- and heroism."
The Bay of Pigs 60th Anniversary, Part II
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
ALSO: The Morning Report is cross-posted at CutJibNewsletter.com if you want to continue the conversation all day.
Follow us on Twitter: @CutJibNews
Follow us on Instagram:@Cutjibnewsletter