- The President’s policies are bringing people off the sidelines and into the labor force.
- The prime age labor force has grown by 2.1 million under President Trump.
- The surge in labor demand has resulted in 7 million job openings, which outnumber job seekers by more than 1 million.
- Before President Trump took office, there had never been more recorded job openings than unemployed workers.
LOWERING INEQUALITY: President Trump’s policies are helping forgotten Americans across the country prosper, driving down income inequality.
- Annual nominal wages grew by 3 percent in 2019 for the first time in a decade.
- Nominal wage growth has now been at or above 3 percent for 16 straight months.
- Wage growth for many previously forgotten groups is now higher than wage growth for more advantaged groups.
- When measured as the share of income earned by the top 20 percent, income inequality fell in 2018 by the largest amount in over a decade.
LIFTING UP AMERICANS: The booming economy is lifting millions of Americans out of poverty and providing all people with the opportunity for a brighter future.
- In 2018 alone, nearly 1.4 million Americans were lifted out of poverty.
- The poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached historic lows in 2018.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population is the lowest on record.
- Nearly 7 million fewer people are on food stamps than at the time of the 2016 election.
Join The Fight
oh by the way ..
Do you like this post?