- How the sisters Lynette and Rochelle Hardaway—a.k.a. Diamond and Silk—“were created for such a time as this”
- How the bridge between their mother’s sharecropping family and their father, a middle-class business owner, shaped their characters
- Why being “preacher’s kids” was a blessing—and a challenge
- How working in North Carolina textile plants gave Diamond and Silk early insight into the way NAFTA was hurting Americans and exporting jobs to Mexico
- Why they supported Donald Trump from the minute he announced his candidacy
- Why Diamond and Silk will never desert Trump—despite being offered large monetary rewards to switch candidates
- How social media moguls tried to shut them down and shut them up, lied to them, and gave them the run around
- How after gaslighting them for 6 months, 29 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes, and 43 seconds, Facebook made the preposterous claim that Diamond and Silk were “unsafe for the community”
- Practical advice for succeeding the Diamond and Silk way: why “rejection is God’s protection—and redirection” and “your haters make you greater"
Do you like this post?